Pages

Friday 15 November 2019

Fun time with famliy

Room 10 - Term 4/2019  Writing Sheet
Name:Hayden __________________________________ Year: 5_______


Week : 5_______________ Date: 12/11/19_______
Soon as we reached the beautiful park I could see kids going down the slippery
slide kids running with joy.The moment my foot touched it crazy with
excitement I didn't know if I wanted to go on the slide monkey bars.


Sooner or later my friend arrived I played rugby with them POW! I kicked the
ball as high as I can TRY! And the crowd goes wild ahhhh! I felt like I was
Richie Mccaw. When we won it felt like I just won the player of the year.


I walked my way to my family to have a delicious lunch. The moment I looked
at that beautiful and delicious chicken sandwich with sweet and sour sauce
that looked crispy and soft chicken in the inside rich sauce all over it.I walked
home jumping with excitement after a tasty looking sandwich that was one of
the best of my life.      










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.