Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Rainbows end

  Rainbows end


When I got inside the gate at Rainbows End, I  could already see the cool
and amazing rides.  I liked the look of the Power Surge and I knew I was
going to have a lot of fun on it. The look of the Stratosfear sent shivers up
my spine and I knew I was  never going to go on it. I loved the thrilling Roller
Coaster and I couldn't wait to go on it. 


 While we waited at the back of the line, my mum gave us a small lolly each
to eat.  Finally it was my turn. I got in but my sister was under the height limit,
so I went on alone and I still had fun. When I got off the ride I felt very dizzy. 
It was like I was about to explode like a balloon. 


Then I sat down for a while to get my brain ready for the next ride. Once I was
feeling better,  I got up and my sister asked if we could go to Kids Kingdom
but I wanted to go on the Fear Fall.   My mum decided to go with to take my
sister and my brother to the Kids Kingdom while I went on the Fear Fall. I was a bit scared so my dad  went with me on the scary fear fall. I felt scared and
I almost vomited while on the fear fall.


When I got off the Fear Fall, I  wanted to go home because I was feeling very
sick.  My dad called my mum and sister and they decided to take us back
home because I was feeling sick.  Although I had a lot of fun at Rainbows
End, I felt bad because my sister had to go back home with us. 


 I hope to go  back to Rainbows End again so that my sister can  have more
fun with me on the amazing rides.  




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.