Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Coming first

Room 10 - Term 4/2019  Writing Sheet
Name: _Hayden _________________________________ Year:5 _______

Week : _3______________ Date: 29/10/19_______

GO! I ran off with the speed of a lion my goal was to pass the school finish line.
I could already feel my body giving up but I wanted to push myself to the finish
line.I knew everybody wanted to cross the finish line that was a big challenge.

I was coming 3rd and my first lap wasn't finish so I ran like I was the fastest
man on the planet.First lap was done and i wanted to come 1st so bad it was
like I was going to pop like a balloon.SWISH! I am coming 2nd place now I
just need to come first it was like everybody was shouting my name.I felt like
usain bolt 

Immediately I could see the finish line but I was still far away.My legs felt like
they were broken.I just want to give up but I wanted people to know that I was
fast so I kept on going Im first it was like there was a party inside my brain.

I looked back shocked that 2nd place was chasing me like I was his dinner.
Moments away from the finish line.my foot cross the line it felt like I just scored
a goal in a professional soccer game and everybody goes wild.To me it was
a dream come true. 

I can't wait for next year's cross country I can tell it . 

Rubric
Ideas
Structure & Language
Organisation
Vocabulary
Sentence Structure
Punctuation
Spelling
Total Score
Score









1 comment:

  1. Hayden that is super good writing for a year 5 and i also liked the funny phrases that you have used

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.