Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Activity 1 = Lorde

Lorde is a famous singer she did great in 2013 and she
is still now. The year of  Lorde was a normal person
making songs she became one of the best singers
with her song royals its one best songs out there.it makes
it even better that she represents new Zealand not
many singers are from new Zealand.  


She was born in takapuna,Auckland November 7 1996.
Some website say she has over six million followers on
Instagram and Facebook she has over 8 million followers
on twitter that's insane! She is a hard worker we can say
that.


That's weird that her mum is Croatian and her dad is Irish and she’s still born in new Zealand isn't she lucky. It’s amazing that she is singer and a dancer and more.

Image result for lorde












      

1 comment:

  1. Morena Hayden

    How is your wednesday morning going? Are you still at school? If so, I hope you enjoy your last week! This is my second year being a blogger commenter and I have just completed my degree to become a teacher. I am really excited to get started!

    You have created a very detailed post about Lorde. I did not know that she was born in Takapuna, Auckland. I was actually at Takapuna the weekend that just went and it was beautiful seeing the beaches. I really like that you have given us these facts and put them into your own words.

    Keep up the great work Hayden, I cannot wait to read more of your blogs!

    Blog you later,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.