Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

Mud run

3....2....1...Goooo, I ran as fast I can running like flash beating everybody. Once I got on to the mud I felt like I was running on ice every step I took I split it was was so hard to run properly without sleeping. When I felt that I was stable and ready to run I started Spiriting as fast as I can dodging everybody in front of me. I sprinted up the mountain running to my first course. 

When I finished my first course I start spiriting down the hill trying to catch up with my friends as they where beating me i slipped down hill. I get up but im looking down and I see a big pool of mud so I start running again and finally I catch with my friends. Splash!! I fall in the mud including my friend we where soaked in mud. 

Then as I run straight ahead of me I could see lots of courses. Once I finished the race I went Straight to the Shower. It was very fun because it was my first mud run ever.

Soldier falling in mud from Pixabay - BMC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.