Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

who am l

Who am i. I am  Samoan and Niue i have 3 brothers including me and i
have one sister and my age is 9 year old.i would love to go to Hawaii.
 My hobby is sports one of the sport I like to play is dodge ball because
the balls a line up in the middle and you have to run for the balls once
you put your hands on a ball you start to play.  


my mum works at a kindergarten she is a cook at her job.And my dad
is in Australia he stays outside building. I wish to be a builder like my
dad. my favorite food  is my mom's cooking and KFC. My favorite color
is blue and purple. And my teacher is mr narth.My favorite movie is Thor
were he looks for his hammerer least Favorited fruit is mango. My role
models is a you-tuber jelly and Logan Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.